We have progress! We have done half the hole digging in the loungeroom and bedroom.
The ute is ready to be picked up tomorrow morning (delayed due to busy schedules), and hopefully getting registered this week. Cross fingers, because we have booked it in to get the transmission looked at on Thursday in Horsham (which is about 45 minutes away), and we might have to cancel if we aren't legal by then.
The weather has alternated between lovely warm days and wet cold ones. Checking on the chooks this evening, they were all wet on the perches.. even so, I collected 8 eggs!