Friday, October 09, 2009

Up close...

I thought a close-up of the lady bug (who's still there!) would be more helpful than the long-shot I showed previously!



In other news, my hip has recovered! I'm back to my old self once again! We've been catching up on the housework and getting ready for a bit of a change here at the Old Miners Cottage. Perhaps I can convince Marty to share his news with you all, once he's back from SES of course!

While he's busy rescuing people and learning how to handle a chainsaw safely, I'm holding the fort here, having just baked some bread and I'll start on some muffins next. haha!

Edited : to add proof.



The right bread tin certainly makes a difference in how well the loaf turns out! The Baker's Oven certainly gets hot though, so I was a little off with the temperature. Practice makes perfect, and Marty and I a little heavier each time I get it wrong. ;)

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Manda I am so glad your hip is much better. The muffins look delicious. I can nearly taste them. What news does Marty have? I hope its good news. He needs to tell his Mom whats going on so she doesn't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know all is looking up for you and the laptop and the hip.
    Nice ladybug!

    ReplyDelete