Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Where are we?

I've got an excuse for my absence this time! I managed to hurt my hip pretty good and I've been laid-up in bed for the past week or two. Also, we sold my laptop to the plumber, and got another one that suits us much better! It's taken a few days to set it up and now it's running like a dream. I'm very happy with it! :)

So, as a result, there isn't much else to update about! The weather is warming up, but it's also very windy. All the peas have blown over, as have the bok choy which have just finished flowering.

The feijoa had a little ladybug on it - but I'm not sure what it was upto..



It seems to be sitting on something! Either eggs or perhaps a meal?

Marty has been keeping on top of the mowing on the council owned land behind our property. It's paying off. It's so much nicer to look out onto green than the alternative!



Anyway, now I'm feeling much better, I'm keen to get out into the garden again! The renovation bug is also kicking in, and we're looking forward to starting the loungeroom floors soon.

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Yoikes! Hope your hip gets better soon.

    I also think those are two lady bugs - unless you were trying to be discrete about it, LOL. ;)

    Take care and get well.

    ReplyDelete