This weekend's project was continuing work on the chook pen. This time we got the flashing done, so it's water tight! It's the first time either of us has done flashing before, so I'm very proud of our efforts. :)
The flashing is second-hand from a friend who's roof was replaced almost a year ago now. We've been storing it ever since and knew it'd come in handy for the pen.
We used a lot of rivets to hold it all securely, and we even had to get a new drill as the old one called it quits early yesterday. I think Marty will be glad to get back to work tomorrow - he needs the break. :)
Until next time!